Thursday, June 16, 2011

oh how i wish i had some benadryl

So, i thought that i was lucky and that i had gotten rid of my hives when the benadryl was working. Nope.
Around 10:45, my one arm started itching, then my lower back, and then my upper back.Luckily both my arms aren't itching because then i would be crazy.
When i want and asked my mom for benadryl, her face dropped and she said,"oops i gave the last one to Kara." (Kara needs it the same as i do, but not for allergies)
Great!
So we go to the medicine cabinet and look for something similar to benadryl (to me, nothing replaces benadryl) and all we found was caritin. :( caritin doesn't knock you out, it takes a while to work, and its not very powerful stuff.
So now i am still itchy, not as much though, and i do not appreciate it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment