Sunday, June 5, 2011

4-H photo time!

So it is 4-H photo season and i am a part of it. So i am gathering up all my pics to choose what ones i want to enter. So what i want you to do is to say which one(s) you think are good. Please dont lie! Noone can be as mean as the judge so dont think you will hurt my feelings if you choose one but not the other.

I need you to leave a comment down below telling me what ones you think i should enter into the county fair.
Please do it ASAP because i need to print and mat the pics ASAP.





if you dont like any of these, i will have a couple more later.


Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. The fire photo is my favorite!! I also like the flag & tulips photo...but think you'd get dinged for the flag stars not being visible. My least favorite is the rose in sepia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fire photo is my favorite. :) It's really unique!

    ReplyDelete