Thursday, June 16, 2011

I feel like a walking zombie

So today, my mom and i (and also evan, but he has nothing to do with this.) went strawberry picking at friends farm. While i was picking, i felt like i had bus crawling all over me, but my mom said she felt fine. Hmmmmm........
Once and a while, we found big ones (not like the store big ones. Like as big as a small store one) and so i ate some cause you cant pick strawberries without eating at least one! ( but since im not normal, i ate five right out of the garden they were heaven!)
When we had gotten about 3 pounds worth of strawberries, we decided to go home.
When we got into the car, it still felt like bugs were crawling all over me, and my arms and legs started to itch like i had walked straight into a swarm of mosquitos. and then i looked at my arms and showed my mom. they were covered in little red dots!
When we got home, my back was covered in them to, and my legs were red. My mom  shoved a benadryl, but then made me take another one when she saw my back.
I took a shower, (which felt good) and got my PJ's on and went to sleep.
When i woke up, i didnt itch, nor was i covered in little red dots, but i felt like a walking zombie. (thats the only way i can discribe it)
A little later i found out that those little red dots are called hives and that i am very allergic to whatever i am allergic to. hmmmmmm.
My mom thinks that i am now allergic to strawberries ( please no!) but i think i have to agree with her.

So tomorrow i am going to eat some strawberries (yummy) and see if i react.
I'll tell the results later.


mom's bowl of strawberries...

My bowl of strawberries (notice how i have more than her)

Kara gets the job of cutting off the tops, and cutting them in half. She wont let me help her though.

No comments:

Post a Comment