Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am now satisfied

So this afternoon, i called CamelBak to talk with someone about my problemo. I had to hold for about 5 min.  but the lady who picked up to help me was very nice, gentle, and not in a rush to get to the next person.
I explained the problem to her, and answered a couple questions about the plug. Then she explained to me that sometimes grime forms a layer of film under the rubber plug allowing air to come in and water to get out.
She then explained to me that to fix the problem, to wash it with hot soapy water and run my nail under the plug. Then to shake it hard to get the excess water out.  After that, she then told me that if that didnt help, to call her back and that she would be happy to send me a new cap.

I am very pleased with their customer service and now will be reccomending CamelBak agian.

No comments:

Post a Comment