Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm (very) Confused

So today, i worked on a farm all day!!! (i loved every minute of it!) But of course, my body hates the country (example-strawberry pickin, that was on a farm).
So, today, i was pickin weeds in a corn field (it was 4 rows wide, but still it was a field..). When i look up, my hands and arms look a combination of this


moronacity.com
and this





simblaa.com














So you will probably think, ok, so you had two different kinds of rashes, so.......
Well, i did my research on both of these and the top one is a sign of a blocked artery and the bottom one is a sign of scarlet fever.
Now i am pretty darn sure that i do not have any of those problems, so i am very very confused what is wrong with me.
If you have had this problem before with rashes, and figured out what they mean, do i have a blocked artery or scarlet fever?

So for the rest of the day, i took benadryl, which isn't that bad.

























2 comments:

  1. Kelli, i got that same rash before, and i am pretty sure it is called corn rash, well thats what my dad told me anyways... hope this helps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindy!
    Thats what my mom guessed also, but i didnt know.
    Now i know not to pick weeds in a corn field any time soon!

    ReplyDelete