Sunday, August 14, 2011

A weeks worth of ramblings

Well, this is was so hetic. More like super hetic.
Monday through  Friday was volleyball practice. Not any normal practice either. I think in football they call this week Hell Week? Well it was like that. Practice was from 7-9 and 10:30- noon every morning. It was brutal.
Around Tuesday my knees started to hurt. Then on Wednesday my ankles started to hurt. That continued on for the rest of the week and weekend. I hate it. Its not like a ache, it auctually hurts to stand, sit walk, and ride a bike ( thats not good cause a bike is my mode of transportation).

Then on Tuesday and Wednesday, i had Student Council Camp for 4 hours. It was so fun though! I am in charge of all the new students in the high school. I to be fun and welcoming, i came up with making goody bags for  all the new students to have. Im so excited!

After student council, I had Band Camp! Doesn't everyone just love to stand around in a field for 4 hours marching when your hurt? Its the best feeling in the world! (NOT)


On Saturday, I went to my Aunt Diane's house ( i feel so sorry for her, she had shingles and still had 15 people in her house!) and had a party for my mom and dads 25th anniversary. It was so smooth! Here are some pics of what happened.
This is one of the beautiful quilts that my aunt Karen made.

Another one, but this is  a scrap quilt.

The back of the scrap quilt

A cancer quilt she made to donate to a auction.

up close of it.

a little girls quilt.

And a 30's quilt. This one is my fav.
 For supper, we had a bunch of food, including homemade
Me mashin
And mashin


Before we had supper, we had some sparkling juice, This is raspberry.
White grape

The happy couple




These are some earrings from Karen. I <3 them!

Karen made a bunch these wedding cake cookies. They are the best sugar cookies ever!
So, now that the week is over, i can start thinking about this week. This week consists of school starting, me working out my plan for the new students, and waking up early. Ugggg.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm so glad they had a happy anniversary! I sort of skimmed your post.. (sorry, it's 11 pm and I'm zonked) but did they like the slideshow?

    ReplyDelete