Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Last day of summer ramblings

It is the last day of summer.
Tomorrow I am an official high schooler.
I have mixed emotions about this.
School starts at 8:00 sharp, and i haven't been getting out of bed till 10.
Do you think that they won't give me a detention if my excuse is " i forgot that school started today?"

Sure i didn't do anything that i will go to school bragging about, like, " I went to Hawaii!" but i did have a bunch of fun.

Tomorrow morning, I will get up at 6, get dressed, go out to the kitchen and have breakfast bowls. ( lets just say they are bowls, with egg, bacon, tomatoes, onions, potatoes ,and sausage. Put that in the oven and you have breakfast bowls!) Then Kara, Evan, and I will leave the house at 7:30 and start our 100 and some days of school.
By the way, everyone should give Evan a HUGE round of applause because he is going to be starting school and going a whole day. That's the first time in about and year and a half!





1 comment:

  1. Breakfast bowls. Interesting. Yeah, I know they always ask "where'd you go for vacay?" and today I was *silence* while everyone else is Florida!! or California!! Haha the farthest i went was Minnesota. but it was a great summer. hope the new h.s. is great fun

    ReplyDelete