Sunday, May 29, 2011

Survey

So, yesterday i was helping my youth pastor move into his new house. With me was Elizabeth Devig. (shes pretty sweet) Well, she let me borrow her camelbak water bottle. For those of you who do not know what a camelbak is, it looks like this


The top 5 things I like about these things are.....

  • The "bite valve"- It makes it alot easier to drink your water/liquid, and it doesn't leak
  • The colors are really nice, and transparent
  • The mouthpiece folds down, keeping it out of the way of harmful things
  • You can clip things to the top of it (as seen in the picture)
  • Also there is a straw (everything is better with a straw!)
Now the things I don't like about these things
  • They aren't very cheap. I can get one online for about $10-$14 for a 750ml or $8-$10 for a 500ml
So you are thinking," what does this have to do with a survey?"

Well I want to know if i should get one, or if i should just forget about it.
Also if you have one of these, do you like it, hate it, or just think they are ok. Also are they really worth the money in the long run? (Cause i know they are sure worth it in the short run!)

No comments:

Post a Comment