Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My little Pea-wee

So,
Late this winter, my mom and I made a kinda big raised garden

It is 4 by 8 feet and my mom put a whole bunch of things in it.
Well, one of the things she put in there is peas.
After a couple of days of watering, sunlight, and wind, some of the pea seeds rose to the top after they had started to sprout. I took one and stuck it in a bowl with toilet paper (yes i know, toilet paper. Hey it absorbs and holds water really well.)
So when i stuck it in the bowl, it looked like this

it barely had a root sticking out of it.


Now.... look what it looks like now!


Now its like an whole inch tall!!

So you are wondering, how in the world does she do that?
well, all i do is water it, and stick it on the window sill and then repeat every day untill who knows when


See?



So I will keep posting about my pea, the garden and my kiwi plants (yes i have kiwi plants, but thats another post for another day)


Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment